Friday, February 20, 2009

Sleepy...

Hello again! I'm back, and this time, I'm tired. I got a little bit of sleep last night (around 3 hours), then I woke up early to go to physics lab. It was cool, we messed with electricity and electro-something or others (too many to name!). After that was a loooonnnggg lunch, then a relaxing hang out in Mary Low lounge, followed by a much needed 3 hour nap. Dinner was awesome (chicken crispitos are omgwtfbbq-good! I stuff my face with these like a hampster). After dinner I finally got to start my homework, but this was almost immediately (like wtheck good timing!) interrupted by a demand for Rock Band band practice for this weekend's competition. It was a tense time - tempers were flaring, as people were shaking off the rust and strategies were discussed in heated words (thankfully it was before quiet hours). After this, I dutily trudged back to my room to collect my homework to be done, only to get distracted yet again (thankfully, no negative connotation here!) for a little while.

After all these shenanigans, I finally got to start on physics in earnest, and it went smoothly in the beginning and end, but the middle absolutely destroyed my face with a cudgel the size of a mountainous manifestation of the wrath of YHWH (needless to say, I got frustrated). But, with a few helpful hints from Zach and the determination to keep changing things to try to get it to work, I figured out the two problems that were eating me alive. After this, I was so elated, that I almost looked forward to doing math homework! (Read: NOT AT ALL) However, my math homework (take home math quiz, I estimated it would take 3-4 hours) took all of 3 minutes (literally, like wtf). I assumed for my own sanity that what I accomplished in those 3 minutes was not sufficient for the assignment and that a proof was needed, and I gladly stopped feeling that this was the case (=P).

So yeah, an exceptional day by any standards! My mom might be coming to visit me this weekend, so that should be fun. I guess it's just a good time to smile and be happy. Alrighty, time to go to never never land and dream some crazy dream things. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Umm crispitos? Mom is gonna need to bring us back some. AND SOME OF THOSE NUMMY COOKIES. mmm. Are you the best person ever at Rock Band at your school?

    ReplyDelete