Monday, February 16, 2009

Mission: Start

Hi hi hi there!

I'm starting a real web log now of my events because my sister tells me people want to know things about me, and I guess I'm just not good enough at keeping people informed (at least back at home!). So that being the case, I'm going to update this basically with my day to day thoughts, what happens to me, how things are going and anything else really that I feel like at the time (maybe poetry and short stories??? Ooooohhhh exciting!). My old "blog" was basically a place to put "literature" I had written, and I never wrote directly about myself, so this is a fresh start on a new idea for me.

The real reason I've never had a blog before (besides thinking that my thoughts weren't very interesting to anyone but me) is that it becomes way too easy for people to interpret personal thoughts and feelings as one being arrogant, and that probably annoys me more than anything else in this world. *I am a very humble person, so if you get the impression that I mean that I'm better than someone else, that impression is wrong! It's that simple, I used to be a very confidenceless and self-loathing teenager, so now that I actually have some self-confidence I'm very proud of that fact. So please, I mean no harm if I come across in huge waves of hubris. I hope it doesn't happen.*

Now to move away from such drab negativity, I hope anyone who does read this finds out a little something more about me (if they want to), or at the very least is entertained in some way by anything I have to say. I can't promise anything amazing, but I'll try my best! Now, is that a cop out or a real assessment?

1 comment: