Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Up Late

So I'm up as late as I was last night. Except I will wake up at 0900 this time. It was a pretty smooth sailing day - Tuesday is my off day with only physics discussion. Tuesday is also my homework day, and I spent all afternoon and night working away at Hebrew and Bible homework, except for a break in Zach's room around 0100. I think I'm actually starting to learn the Hebrew in this book that I should be pretty well at this point. It's getting harder, but I think I'm managing it much better this week. The most important part is that it's fun, and that's always a saving grace when I realize I'm only going to be getting 4 hours of sleep that night.

Today another spontaneous decision event happened! And this time, I was successful, but it required me to wait just a little bit for it to happen (in the meantime I was busy doing Hebrew and wondering just what would transpire). It was totally fun and worthwhile, if not a little jarring at one particular point. Now more than ever I'm curious as to what will happen in my life next, as everything seems to be itching towards something cool. I say cool because I have no idea what it will be, if anything, and I like to hope for the best.

Tanner is coming all the way up to Maine this weekend to see me, so that should be amazing-tastic. I'm still thinking of what we should do, but I'm sure going with the flow will work out perfectly fine, as I somehow always seem to be doing random things all weekend.

Tomorrow is my long day - all five classes. But for whatever reasons, I'm feeling rather comfortably hopeful about how good it will be. Maybe I'm just in a good mood because today was a pretty fine day, and that probably translates directly to how I'll act tomorrow - if I expect to have a good day, I'll be way more attuned to the good things and much less to the bad. But that's all natural and logical, and I always like to sound a little eccentric and crazy, so I'll say that I feel good about tomorrow because something good is going to happen! Well, only time will tell. I'm sure I'll fill you in on it sooner or later.

TTFN, have a great day.
0500.

1 comment:

  1. Way to steal Tanner. Now I won't see him or you, as opposed to just you. Just you was bad enough, but I have seriously seen no one this break besides Alex.

    ReplyDelete